General Dentistry - Crowns

You might need a crown if you have:

  • Large deteriorating fillings
  • Damaged crowns
  • You've had a root canal (internal link to root canal page)
A crown, sometimes called a cap, will restore the strength and appearance of your previously damaged tooth.

At Sage Creek Dental, Twin Falls dentist Dr. Godfrey can make you a custom crown in one visit that will look and feel like a real tooth.

Have you ever noticed a crown that looked black at the gum line or was a distinctly different color from the rest of the teeth?

Dr. Godfrey's pet peeve is a crown that doesn't match or look natural. He will make every effort to make sure your crown looks and feels just right.